Intensive Training for solidThinking Inspire 8.5
Register to attend this FREE intensive training course on July 13, 2012 at Altair World Headquarters in Troy, Michigan USA to see and learn how solidThinking Inspire can be used to generate efficient structural concepts for your design problems.
This training session will provide detailed instructions for each of the following steps in the Inspire process:
• Reading geometry and assemblies
• Organizing your model
• Adding loads and constraint information
• Specifying material properties
• Applying manufacturing and symmetry constraints
• Setting up and running the problem
• Viewing and interpreting the results
The training session will be followed by lunch along with a question and answer session.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to apply Inspire to your design challenges.