AcuConsole™ is a powerful yet easy to use GUI-Based CFD pre-processor for AcuSolve. It can work with complex geometries, build simulations from CAD or Mesh.
AcuConsole can import 3D CAD models from ProE, Parasolid, ACIS, Discrete, Catia V5, or import an existing mesh in various formats.
AcuConsole has a built-in automatic mesh generator with boundary layers and is capable of efficiently solving unstructured meshes with high aspect ratios and badly distorted elements commonly produced by fully automatic mesh generators on complex industrial geometry. These capabilities enable highly accurate results in greatly reduced solution times.
Key Features and Functionality
Build Simulations from CAD or Mesh
Generate Mesh from CAD
- Import geometry from PTC, Pro/ENGINEER, Parasolid, ACIS, Discrete, Dassault Catia V.5
- Import mesh from Altair HyperMesh, ANSYS ICEM-CFD, MSC FluidConnection, Pointwise
Set up Entire Problem within GUI Environment
- Automatic tet mesher
- Boundary layer capabilities
- Full mesh size control on surfaces, volumes and arbitrary zones
- Advanced extrusion and periodic, meshing capabilities
- Have many intelligent default values
Interface directly with visualization packages
Customize for Easy Deployment
- Interactive or batch processing
- Progress monitors provide real-time feed back